[SR-Users] Kamailio and CDR

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Apr 4 13:29:38 CEST 2019

Hi,

As Daniel said, you may want to look to the Dialog module here. You can use an xlog statement, database call, api, or whatever you would like to customize this for your needs.

This list isn’t to do the work for you, but to steer you in the right direction.

It may be helpful to tell the list what you have tried...

-- Fred
direct/sms +1 (224) 334-3733