[SR-Users] Kamailio & asterisk integration

ayoub krari ayoub-krari at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:14:31 CEST 2019

Good morning,
I want to Loadbalance calls equally to asterisk servers,
i have already tried with opensips but didnt work for me,

i want to try kamailio now, i have tried with the tutorial of " Kamailio 4.0.x and Asterisk 11.3.0 Realtime Integration using Asterisk Database" but i got some errors and packages missing during the installation and the configuration,
my Linux distro is Debian 8.7.0 and i’m using Asterisk v 13,

i want really to implement Kamailio , any one can help me with steps or anything ,
Thanks in advance !