[SR-Users] Kamailio and CDR

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Wed Apr 3 14:31:57 CEST 2019

Thanks for a reply

I need CDR easily "greppable", so it must be in regular text file. Very
easy to parse, generate stats, and again, it can be "tail-f'ed".

And I want time in human readable format.

Now iI use acc/dialog, result is horrible syslog output which is 50%
meaningless syslog stuff.

Show me right way. Or "Kamailio-way" to get CDR.