[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Mon Apr 1 21:46:52 CEST 2019

On Monday 01 April 2019 at 21:38:21, David Villasmil wrote:

> actually that's a good point, the default gateway.
> But, ven if i have 2 different IPs, those 2 would still have direct contact
> with the private IPs.

No, because (again, unless AWS works in some totally strange way that I can't
imagine being the case) those two private IPs would be in different subnets, so
only one is locally addressable by the other privately addressed machines.

Antony.

--
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals was formed in 1824.
The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children was not formed

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.