[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Mon Apr 1 21:16:53 CEST 2019

On Monday 01 April 2019 at 21:07:59, David Villasmil wrote:

> Hello Antony,
>
> I suppose i could, but i don't much like the thought. I would like to have
> totally separate IP/port combination.

Okay.

> And, in any case, it wouldn't really answer the question, right?

No, but it might not be the right question to ask :)

Do you prefer to ask "how can I make this strange networking setup operate?"
or "how can I arrange my networking so that this service works?"

Antony.

--
How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy chapters involving
quantum mechanics.

 - mnemonic for 3.14159265358979

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.