[SR-Users] Http_async_client stops script execution

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:54:19 CEST 2018

What do you mean with "does not work well "?
I don't remember any change in that part but anyway you should switch to
5.0 or 5.1 releases, since those are the maintained ones.

Best regards,

Federico

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 4:50 PM Denys Pozniak <denys.pozniak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Looks like http_async_suspend(0); does not work well in v4.4.2.
>

> https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/http_async_client.html#http_async_client.f.http_async_suspend

>> So my config is ok and I need to add all next logic with call routing to route[HTTP_REPLY]
>> ,correct ?

>>> Hi,
>>> if you are in a transactional contest (as you are since you are calling