[SR-Users] replay of tls delayed by 30 secs.

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:22:38 CEST 2018

update to my last email.

If do you see that the SIP transaction(UPDATE) arrives at your client fast
enough, it isn't a problem with TCP send Queue (ignore my last email).
Do you can see the reply to the SIP transaction(UPDATE)  sent from your
client arriving to the host where kamailio is running? If not, seems that
it isn't a problem in your Kamailio.

Regards
José

José Seabra <joseseabra4 at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 27/09/2018 à(s)