[SR-Users] [DMQ] dmq_send_message function usage.

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Sep 27 09:20:06 CEST 2018

Hello,

You could certainly construct the message using dmq_send_message()
function, however, you would not be able to access the reply. DMQ is
designed primarily for one-way replication of information to other nodes,
without caring much about the response other than that it is success or
failure.

You could probably achieve what you’re looking for using http and/or
jsonrpc modules quite easily.

Cheers,

Charles

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 at 09:12, Denys Pozniak <denys.pozniak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have set of Kamailios which distributed location via dmq_usrloc.
> Could I construct synthetic DMQ message from separate Kamailio node to
> this cluster to get location info for the specific user?
>
> If yes, please explain how to do it.
>
> --
>
> BR,
> Denys Pozniak

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0330 120 1200    m. 07932 063 891

--
Sipcentric Ltd.
                Company registered in England & Wales no.