[SR-Users] KAMAILIO 5.1 - how to make a full redundancy of two kamailio Proxy server ?

yboujraf at by-systems.be yboujraf at by-systems.be
Thu Sep 27 01:39:43 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I am currently thinking to use TWO (2) Kamailio Proxy server in redundancy.

The system is :

*	I have one (1) public address
*	Two (2) Kamailio Servers with two different IP address

My questions are :

*	What I need to add in front of the two Kamailio servers to be sure
sip phone will be connected through the public ip address to one of the
kamailio server at time.

I have seen we could enable "cluster module" to sync the dabase of the two
(2) kamailio server at the same time but not for the request.

*	Script to add to be sure the kamailio servers are correctly
configured.

Best Regards,

Youssef

---