[SR-Users] Dispatcher Questions

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Wed Sep 26 07:43:38 CEST 2018

Hi Duarte,

Using views is perfectly fine, as long as the results are in the schema the dispatcher module requires.
We’re also using views to feed the dispatcher module with data, but this is a one way data flow.
I’m unaware of the dispatcher module also being able to push data (state) back to the database, so if you do require this, it would be wise to check out the module features.

Basically any module can work with views (if you wish to restructure your database in another way). I haven’t encountered a module not being able to work with a view, unless two-way data flow is required.

Regards,

Grant Bagdasarian

Senior Developer

cm.com<https://cm.com>