[SR-Users] htable event routes behavior

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:01:51 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I have following configuration:
1. Htable which loads from MySQL DB and has autoexpire setting.
*modparam("htable",
"htable", "tl_connect_users=>size=4;autoexpire=120;dbtable=some_htable")*
2. Regular *route[SOME_ROUTE]* with sole logic.
3. *event_route[htable:mod-init]*
4. *event_route[htable:expired: some_htable]*

I use while loop in *event_route[htable:mod-init]* to extract stored values
from htable, assign them to  *$var(some_variable)* and call *SOME_ROUTE* to
perform some action for all of them on Kamailio start up. *SOME_ROUTE*
has *$sht(some_htable
=>$var(some_variable)) = "enabled"* line to add expired value back to the
htable.

The pboblem is when* event_route[htable:expired: some_htable]* triggers
*SOME_ROUTE*. Values are not being added to htable. Hovewer if I will try
to manipulate values for key_name or key_value by adding some character new
item will be insert to the htable.

Does anybody know if behavior is correct when exactly same value can not be
inserted back to htable on it's expired event?

Thanks a lot!