[SR-Users] Substitution Regex

Ben Hood ben at relops.com
Tue Sep 25 00:28:22 CEST 2018

Not sure how relevant this is for you but I just ran into a gotcha with subst_hf() not distilling changes.

Seems that in some circumstances you need to invoke

msg_apply_changes()

from the textopsx module to finalize the payload for transport.

I gather that this should be used with care since it could have unintended side effects for your config.