[SR-Users] Planing the release of Kamailio v5.1.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:18:52 CEST 2018

Do not reply with same content to many different emails in mailing list,
specially if there is no relation to the initial topic.

Start a new discussion email. This was requested also in the bug
tracker, because that is not a support forum, it is for tracking bugs or
requests for new features. Grab the relevant details you have, either
from bug tracker report or your environment and send a new email with
the subject to reflect the topic. In this way, the discussions on
mailing list are sane and other people can participate to discussion or
learn later from archive if they are interested in the same topic.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com