[SR-Users] uac usage

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:18:25 CEST 2018

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for replying, i inserted the user in the wrong db, once i inserted
it on the right one, registration worked nicely.

If you don't mind, now i'm trying to forward a call from a freeswitch
coming to the proxy, over that authenticated session, but i'm not clear as
to how that works.

For unauthenticated providers (ip based auth) i simply do something like:

$du = "sip:9.7.5.3:5060";
route(RELAY);
exit;

But in this case that doesn't work, as kamailio is forwarding:

INVITE sip:+19542281168 at my.proxy.com SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 1.2.3.4:5080;rport;branch=z9hG4bK2DyQar9rreKpB
Max-Forwards: 70