[SR-Users] re- double record route

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Wed Sep 19 16:49:38 CEST 2018

Hi Alex,

I did try removing the records routes, but I still received the '404 Not Here' response from the Server; I thought maybe it was an issue with the transport type, but I tried both UDP and TCP...with no luck.  The BYE is definitely being sent to the correct Server and Port, this is why I thought it had some weird thing to do with the Record Route.