[SR-Users] double record route?

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Sep 16 15:03:42 CEST 2018

Am Sonntag, 16. September 2018, 14:25:29 CEST schrieb Wilkins, Steve:
> Is there any way to add a double record route?  I tried adding a second
> record route and I always only get the first one added. I have tried
> record_route(....), and record_route_advertised_address(...), but I still
> only get the first record route added.

Hello Steve,

probably redundant question, but did you set this parameter:

4.3. enable_double_rr (integer)

   There are some situations when the server needs to insert two
   Record-Route header fields instead of one. For example when using two
   disconnected networks or doing cross-protocol forwarding from UDP->TCP.
   This parameter enables inserting of 2 Record-Routes. The server will
   later remove both of them.

Best regards,

Henning

--