[SR-Users] Record-Route Parameters

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 08:43:19 CEST 2018

Let me know do you need to add all IP's of kamailio in Record_Routes ?
of course you need it when using cross-protocol forwarding.
If you needed, you should add them by re-writing headers directly,
else you could work with "enable_double_rr" parameter, to add one
Record_Route in header.
With Regards.Mojtaba
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:25 PM Duarte Rocha <duarterocha91 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My Kamailio has 2 IP's and, as such, it will generate two Record-Routes when the Request is relayed.
>
> I want to add one parameter to one of the Record Routes and another parameter to the other Record-Route. However, if i use add_rr_param() it will automatically add the parameters to the two Record-Route Headers.
>
> Is there a way to do what i want without me re-writing the headers directly ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Duarte Rocha

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S