[SR-Users] Record Route Parameters

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Sep 14 15:53:41 CEST 2018

They will not be changed by compliance user agents. In that sense it's safe. However, be mindful of the fact that these parameters can be intercepted or altered by a malicious user agent, and that adding them in multiplicity contributes to the overall size of the message.

--
Sent from mobile. Apologies for brevity and errors.