[SR-Users] Forward SIP request between two Kamailio servers

Nathanael Eneroth neneroth at kth.se
Thu Sep 13 10:19:00 CEST 2018

Hi,?

I have a simulation setup of 4 VMs in Virtual Box - two UAs and two Kamailio servers. The first UA will register to KAM1, and the second UA will regsiter to KAM2. See the Figure below.

UA1<--->KAM1<---->KAM2<---->UA2
int1    int1      int3      int3
        int2      int2

I would like KAM1 to forward all SIP requests destined to int3 via KAM2 and vice versa. I am aware of the routing logic in 'kamailio.cfg', but i find rather excessive. Pseudo code of what i'm trying to achieve:

        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
             if(dst_ip == int3)
                 set_next_kamailio_server(KAM2)
    }