[SR-Users] Crashed drouting

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Sep 12 22:05:12 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 21:16:21 CEST schrieb Евгений Голей:
> I was helped to make changes to the source file
> /src/modules/drouting/prefix_tree.c line 101 It was
> if (NULL == prefix)
> has become
> if (NULL == prefix || NULL == prefix-> s).
>
> >Понедельник, 10 сентября 2018, 23:49 +03:00 от Евгений Голей
> ><goley_ev_sp at mail.ru>:
> >

> >Good evening, look, did I do the right thing ?

Hello,

in the previous command you missed the execution of "bt" - this will give you
the complete backtrace.

But you already found it, great. This bug is already fixed in master, 5.0 and
5.1 branch since 23. August. It will included in the next usual release of
this branches.

Best regards,

Henning

--