[SR-Users] DMQ - Failed to get domain

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Wed Sep 12 21:56:09 CEST 2018

Yes, that output was from receiver. When using DB only and no DMQ, things work fine.

No, I don’t have any calls to save on receiver or register handling in general. I was under the impression that DMQ / dmq_usrloc module handled this transparently.

I have tried this previously though with no luck:
if (dmq_is_from_node()) {
                if (!save("location")) {
…
Receiver gets KDMQ message from sender, does the module then expose this to Kamailio as a normal REGISTER request based on user part of to header being ‘usrloc’?

I’ve shifted to using t_replicate and am happy with the results, but can still leverage DMQ so I’d like to get a working implementation.

-dan