[SR-Users] remove_hf("Bla") for all requests

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:50:25 CEST 2018

Hi Joel.

Yes, and it works fine, but only for the INVITE|SUBSCRIBE|UPDATE methods or
otherwise if I remove the *if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE|UPDATE"))*
statement entirely, which will arm the *onreply_route* for all types of
methods, e.g. OPTIONS or REGISTER, consequently go to NATMANAGE, which
isn't strictly necessary for all methods.

My dilema is mainly how to distinguish them within the same *onreply_route*
block. Or may be I can put an *else* to the if(is_method()) and arm a
different *onreply_route* for the sole purpose of *remove_hf()*... let me
see.