[SR-Users] Record Routes

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Sep 11 14:49:09 CEST 2018

I think you are treading into dangerous territory that stems from a lack
of understanding of SIP. You can't just go changing stuff to look like
something else.

BYEs are in-dialog requests and their Route: sets are constructed from
Record-Route sets set up during the initial INVITE transaction that
formed the dialog. They need to be left alone.