[SR-Users] DMQ - Failed to get domain

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Sep 7 07:26:34 CEST 2018

dmq_usrloc is designed for replication of in-memory contacts and typically
removes the need for using a database altogether. If you do still have a
need for the database then you probably want to be using db_mode 1 or 2
(and the same on both nodes).

I have never tried using db_mode 3 on a receiving (or any for that matter)
node - can you try with an alternative mode and let me know if you still
have the same issue? If the issue remains, please share your usrloc params
 for both servers.

Charles