[SR-Users] dlg.end_dlg on RTP timeout

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Sep 6 12:13:56 CEST 2018

Hi Richard,

this is awesome! Thanks!

One question:
Currently, the XML-RPC URL has to be set in the config, right? I
frequently have the following setup:
- 2x Kamailio
- 2x RTPEngine
(and each Kamailio is connected to both RTPEngines, for redundancy and
maintenance reasons)

If I configure the URL statically, RTPEngine will only try to
terminate the dialog on one of the Kamailios, not from the Kamailio
where it received the call. If I understand the source-code correctly,
you store the information, from where the dialog was received anyway,
right? (created_from_addr / created_from in struct call). Would it be
feasable, to create the URL dynamically based on the Proxy where it
came from?

Thanks,
Carsten

--

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/