[SR-Users] null $au

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:27:23 CEST 2018

Hello,

in the block:

    if (is_method("REGISTER") || from_uri==myself) {
        # authenticate requests
        if (!auth_check("$fd", "subscriber", "1")) {
            auth_challenge("$fd", "0");
            exit;
        }
        # user authenticated - remove auth header
        if(!is_method("REGISTER|PUBLISH"))
            consume_credentials();
    }

I'm trying to print out $au, but it's coming up NULL many times, i don't
get why this is. If i remember correctly, the script goes through this
block twice, once when we get the REGISTER with no credentials, and once
when the REGISTER comes with credentials after the challenge... is this
correct?

i need to know how to catch $au when the authentication is successful...

help?

Thanks!

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com