[SR-Users] event_route [tcp:closed] not executed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:55:14 CEST 2018

On 04.09.18 11:41, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> Can you list the tcp connections via rpc and see if the one you expect
>> to be closed is still listed there?
> core.tcp_list after quiting baresip shows that the tcp connection has been
> removed, i.e., is not anymore in the list

Can you test with latest master and debug=3, then send all debug
messages from tcp connect to disconnect?

I just pushed a commit to add debug messages that can help troubleshoot
if the execution of relevant code in tcpops happens or not.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com