[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.1.x support under ubuntu 18.04 (beaver)

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Tue Oct 30 15:50:42 CET 2018

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade our Kamailio infrastructure to Kam 5.1.6 using
Ubuntu 18.04.  Is this a supported setup given that under the Debia package
list support, I don't see beaver in there at all?

Stable releases

Debian/Ubuntu packages with latest release of 5.1 (choose the distribution
you're interested in):

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 wheezy  main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 wheezy  main

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 jessie  main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 jessie  main

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 stretch main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 stretch main

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 buster main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 buster main

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 precise main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 precise main

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 trusty main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 trusty main

deb     http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 xenial main
deb-src http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio51 xenial main

Thanks.

--
Andy Chen

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any

attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this

e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any

attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or

any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the

contents to any other person. Thank you.*