[SR-Users] Questions

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Mon Oct 29 14:28:32 CET 2018

I will sell my soul to the devil for correct work of Kami in bridge mode
with 100% working fax. :) Maybe someone spare working fax configuration
with Kami and bridged rtpproxy? I can't understand, why fax are OK whan
Kami bridges it from SIP to E1 via Mediant and can't passthrough fax
with any other working solutions like Yate or FreeSwitch.