[SR-Users] Postgres: server version < 9.5 does not support insert_update

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:53:32 CEST 2018

This is correct, insert_update is used instead of insert when needed and
available by userloc.

This is providing better consistency in some cases, because the insert will
not fail in case of constraint violation but will update instead last one
will prevail.
Not a problem, just a warning to let you know that you are missing a
feature.

Thanks for the answer.