[SR-Users] Kamailio Slack channel

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 26 00:52:47 CEST 2018

We've got about 20 people now, so while it is early to proclaim enduring success, I think it illustrates that there are in fact a lot of Slack users here and that this phenomenon has some traction.

If you have not yet joined, check it out:

https://join.slack.com/t/kamailio/shared_invite/enQtNDY1NDc5MzMwNDIzLWJlNTFhYmYwOWE4ODcyZmM3OWYyMjEwYmRjMDg3YjU0NTU5YjNkZDdlNTM4NTFmYzYyMmE1YzQxNzNmZDAxNjA

--
Sent from mobile. Apologies for brevity and errors.