[SR-Users] Kamailio as SBC

Ellad Yatsko eyatsko at ngs.ru
Wed Oct 24 13:02:11 CEST 2018

Hello Alex!

1. First of all I'd like to apologize about my yesterday unwise notice. :-)

2. Regarding your paragraph 2 -> "Via ..." & "Supported: path"?
   And how to make Kamailio to "proxy" REIGISTER to upstream registrar
   (Asterisk - do you know it supports "path"? For a what degree does
Asterisk
   follow "the letter of RFCs"?)?

3. Regarding "topoh" I will read, ok. As I remember MY config has something
     modparam("topoh", "mask_ip", "1.1.1.2")
     modparam("topoh", "mask_callid", 0)
   I think I will cope this by myself.. :-)

4. Yes, I know about "htable", I can complete it by myself. I familiar
with this.

Thank you for your asnwers Alex. Looking at you name - may I ask? Are
you from
Russia? :-)

Kind regards,
Ellad