[SR-Users] Kamailio topoh and t_check_trans not working.

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:00:35 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I noticed that using the module TOPOH with the parameter mask call id
enabled and the t_check_trans together isn't working correctly.

When i receive the BYE message my script call the function t_check_trans()
in order to check if a message belongs or is related to a transaction. This
function always returns false when used with the topoh mask call id
enabled, once that the BYE belongs to an existing dialog it must return
true.
In the logs it says something like transaction doesn't match dialog using
the RFC3261.

If the TOPOH mask call id option is disabled everything works perfectly.

Anyone here already faced this behavior?
Thanks
Regards
--
José Seabra