[SR-Users] UPDATE relayed from wrong socket

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:38:50 CEST 2018

Hello,

you hve to provide the sip traffic for this case, the screenshot doesn't
show the sip headers used for routing in this case, therefore grab the
sip traffic for all sip messages in such scenarion, either ngrep output
or pcap file, and send it over to see if some headers are missing or not
set properly.