[SR-Users] Websocket configuration for kamailio 5.1.6

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Tue Oct 9 19:35:44 CEST 2018

Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 14:29:36 CEST schrieb Priyaranjan Nayak:
> I have compiled the kamailio v5.1.6 source code with tls and websocket
> module enabled in ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Now I am able to start the kamailio in
> UDP and TCP port 5060. I wanted to run the kamailio  in WS, WSS and TLS
> port as well. I have generated the private_key, certificate and ca_list and
> provided the absolute file path in tls.cfg file.
>
> I observed tls.so and websocket.so is present in the module path after
> compile and installation of code. I have used below command to compile and
> install.
>
>    1. make proper
>    2. make PREFIX="/usr/local/kamailio-5.1" include_modules="db_mysql tls
>    websocket" cfg
>    3. make all
>    4. make install
>
> I have attached the kamailio.cfg and tls.cfg. Could you please suggest the
> modification in configuration file to run in WS, WSS and TLS port ?

Hello,

have you already tried to follow this (outdated) howto?
http://nil.uniza.sk/sip/kamailio/configuring-kamailio-4x-websocket

There is also an example cfg for websocket and TLS in the repository at
misc/examples/webrtc/websocket.cfg that might help you.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment