[SR-Users] Kamailio as TCP UDP proxy

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:03:10 CEST 2018

Nobody here will be able to tell you with certitude what the problem is
based on just that error.

Aside from that:
what kind of methods are we talking about here, REGISTER, INVITE?
does the request reach the proxy over TCP?
it is being relayed further over UDP?
Do the replies make it back over the same path?

Furthermore, what *tcp_* setting you've got there?

Best of luck.