[SR-Users] Kamailio in a mobile world - ts_append issue

Dan Quinney danq at dial9.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 12:34:33 CEST 2018

Using "Kamailio in a mobile world" as a base, I have the following routes to store information about the current transaction, however, if the transaction is already cancelled registrations for the user will still trigger `ts_append`, raising an error as the htable hasn't expired yet.

Is there anyway to remove the htable entry when the original transaction cancels? Or something else that I'm missing?