[SR-Users] Using TLS on a load-balancing cluster behind DNS-SRV

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Wed Oct 3 11:31:39 CEST 2018

Actually. Careful. There are scenarios where just doing that will not work.

The RR headers will have your FQDN most likely if you don’t want to break
reinvites

So for that to work you will need either multiple certs, a wildcard cert,
or a cert with multiple SANs where you include the “pbx.example.com” and “
Kamailio1.example.com” etc.

If you want you can check this issue:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1581

It’s not related to your question directly but it explains why I’m telling
you this.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Joel.