[SR-Users] set_advertised_address with variable

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:38:28 CEST 2018

Hello,

the pseudo-variable is read only.

The recommended way would be to use listen with advertise, like:

listen=udp:1.2.3.4:5060 advertise 5.6.7.8:5060

That will take care of both Via and Record-Route headers as well as
matching myself, no need to do other stuff in route blocks. Doesn't work
for you?

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com