[SR-Users] RTPEngine Question

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Mon Oct 1 16:07:52 CEST 2018

Hello All,

I have an issue where Kamailio-RTPEngine-Asterisk calls work good when a softphone UAC on an IOS phone makes an Inbound call to a WebRTC client.  However, if the softphone UAC is on Windows, it does not work (No Audio/Video).  I noticed in the Wireshark trace that when using IOS I see STUN packets, but when using Windows I see no STUN packets.  I believe this may be my issue, but I am not sure why the IOS would create STUN packets but when using Windows I get no STUN packets.  Does anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thank you,