[SR-Users] core at kamailio 5.1.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:44:54 CET 2018

Hello,

can you test with the patch from the next commit?

  -
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/39b89a18a8c357151a173ab02dc95dff1f02715d

There is a similar issue on github tracker and eventually the patch
deals with both cases. Might have been an issue caused by a delayed
processing that also induced some response retransmissions. I want to be
sure it doesn't have side effects in some way, so be careful, watching
closely, if you push it to production.