[SR-Users] Issue sending SIP OPTIONS request to multiple contacts

Dan Quinney danq at dial9.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 12:38:04 CET 2018

Hi,

When using Kamailio v5.2.0-rc2 (x86_64/linux) 9e729b and setting the below nathelper module parameters it appears only the first contact is sent a SIP OPTIONS request.

modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 15)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 0)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", FLB_NATSIPPING)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:ping at mydomain <sip:ping at mydomain>.com")
modparam("nathelper", "keepalive_timeout", 90)

Reading the release notes for v5.2 what I’m doing *should* be possible, but as the functionality has been recently added I’m assuming that it might be a bug.

Any assistance on this would be great.

Thanks,
Dan