[SR-Users] presence/mwi issue

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 28 12:34:03 CET 2018

Hi Daniel,

I started fresh (never tried this module before), but after googling for the error, I came across Juha’s post, which sounds quite familiar.

So I’m having a phone subscribing to message-summary of user1 at example.org, and I have a script sending a PUBLISH in behalf of user1 at example.org. This PUBLISH goes right into handle_publish in my config (with presence_mwi loaded), so nothing really special here, I believe.

Andreas