[SR-Users] dlflags interface deprecated

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 08:38:04 CET 2018

On 09.11.18 07:12, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 19:16:35 CET schrieb AL S:
>> We are running the old release of Kamailio 3.3.7 and getting the following
>> notice log:
>>
>> kamailio: NOTICE: <core> [sr_module.c:627]:
>> /usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules_k/perl.so: exports dlflags interface is
>> deprecated and it will not be supported in newer versions; consider using
>> mod_register() instead
>>
>> Is there a way to fix this issue on the same Kamailio3.3.7 code?
> Hello Al,
>
> 3.3.7 is more than 4 years old. As this is only a warning, it is harmless,
> there is no need to fix it.

Just to complete -- that warning was downgraded to just DEBUG message in
later versions -- for a while we thought of cleaning the use of dlflags
in the exports structure, that would improve a bit the time to load
modules with non-standard dlflags, but there are only few modules and
the task was never done, requiring to change a bit all other modules.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com