[SR-Users] Adding Perl Module to kamailio-5.1.6

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Nov 12 22:30:18 CET 2018

Am Montag, 12. November 2018, 20:36:07 CET schrieb AL S:
> I am trying to install Perl module on Ubuntu 18.04 / Kamailio kamailio-5.1.6
> and getting the following response:
>

> $ sudo apt-get install kamailio-perl-modules
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> kamailio-perl-modules is already the newest version (5.1.2-1ubuntu2).
> You might want to run 'apt --fix-broken install' to correct these.
>  kamailio-perl-modules : Depends: kamailio (= 5.1.2-1ubuntu2) but it is not
> installable E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt --fix-broken install' with no
> packages (or specify a solution).
>
> Is there a better way to add perl module?
>
> PS: libperl-dev already installed.

Hello AL,

you've got somehow a broken state in your package management. You can see in
the logs that you tried to install 5.1.2 version. Try with apt --fix-broken
install to fix it, and then have a look with apt-cache to the available
kamailio package versions in the repository.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services
Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment