[SR-Users] topos without db?

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Nov 12 22:11:06 CET 2018

Am Montag, 12. November 2018, 14:54:06 CET schrieb Kevin Olbrich:
> What is the difference between topoh and topos?
> I am using topoh which works fine without DB and only needs the mask_key to
> be the same on the nodes.
> Is there a benefit for using a DB and the topos module?
> [..]

Hi Kevin,

the two modules use a different storage scheme (apart from some functions that
are only available for one of them). The topos module will store its data it
in a database, so it don't need to add the hidden header parameter to the SIP
message. The topoh module store this data in the SIP message, so the size of
the message is increased.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services