[SR-Users] Single session start

José Antonio Gutiérrez Delgado joseantonio.gd at arsoft-company.com
Mon Nov 12 09:59:10 CET 2018

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to make the last register of a
user the active register and if possible the only one.
I'm with an Android application and sometimes I can not deregister properly
before the new registration, for example when the network changes, so there
are times when the hanging signals do not work correctly when there is more
than one register for a user.
Is it possible to avoid that there is more than one register for a user? Is
it possible to configure the last register to delete the previous ones or
to be a single register?
Thanks in advance and I await your answers.

--
José Antonio Gutiérrez Delgado
Responsable técnico