[SR-Users] high availability and load balancing

eyas barhouk eyas37 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:54:43 CET 2018

thanks all for your kind reply,

Dear Mojtaba,

i'm confusing a little bit about the following part:
>In Registration message in ICSCF nodes, you could use HA to load
>balance traffics between SCSCF in LIR Diameter message. For example in
>LIA Diameter, you could sent a name of SCSCF thet has lower traffics.

i know that the LIA will handle the S-cscf name and capability to the i-cscf based on what pre-defined on the HSS (user profile part) , so how could i know the S-cscf which has the lower traffic and send it on the LIA message ??
if you have a tutorial or any guide i will be thankful.

thanks in advance & regards.
Eyas