[SR-Users] Client Registration and Call over Kamailio

serkan celik srkancelik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:40:11 CET 2018

Hello,
Olle,

I have tried to add PATH header on Kamailio just before sending Register
request but that did not work. Actually Resgistration became succefull but
when I try to make call IMS sent 403 (Not found  You must register first
with a SCSCF)

Yasin,

I could not get what you suggest? during which phase should I change $rU?.