[SR-Users] Phone does not set "Expire-header" but "Contact expire", immediately expires

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Tue Nov 6 23:11:41 CET 2018

Am Di., 6. Nov. 2018 um 22:57 Uhr schrieb Henning Westerholt <
hw at kamailio.org>:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> you could control the time when the specific not-working phone send a
> REGISTER. Then you can enable the debugging for a few seconds during this
> time, and then deactivate it again. This should work even on a production
> server. Debugging it on a test server is of course an even better way.

Hi Henning,

even with an isolated setup (which this one currently is) I get several
hundred lines per transaction.
Comparing the debug of asterisk against kamailio, asterisk is much more
readable for me. Maybe I need more training ;-)

Is there a starter guide to kamailio.cfg debug? It very much looks like a
compiler log.

Kevin